Preferably, you ought to invest a minimum of 3 days in Santorini. You can see Fira as well as Oia on your first day, after that check out the rest of the island, go on a Santorini Private Tour, or kick back at the famous beaches during the following 2 days.
Here are my advised Santorini plans relying on the period you can stay:
1 day in Santorini
You’re investing 1 day in Santorini? Then, you will certainly have time to go to the island’s most renowned places!
- Begin your day in Fira. Visit the city, and go to Firostefani and Imerovigli, the 2 towns close by.
- Have a beverage on a terrace, and drop in among the 3 towns for lunch.
- After an excellent meal, it’s time to hike from Imerovigli to Oia.
- Then, visit the magnificent village of Oia.
- If you still have time (and if you’re not also tired!), stroll down the stairs to Amoudi Bay.
- Appreciate the sundown in Oia, the most effective area to admire it in Santorini
If you don’t seem like walking excessive, you can take a Santorini guided tour. You need to book it beforehand to be sure to find free seat.
During the day, you will certainly go to the archaeological site of Akrotiri, then quit at the Red Beach as well as uncover the town of Emporio. You will likewise swim in Perissa, preference wines as well as appreciate the sunset in Oia.
This tour is a great way to discover the best of Santorini in only 1 day!
2 days in Santorini
If you have 2 days in Santorini, in addition to the very first day defined above, you must also do a boat-trip to Nea Kameni. You will walk to the top of the volcano and also swim in the thermal springs.
And if you choose an even more deluxe variation you can cruise in a catamaran. This cruise ship is plainly a must-see attraction in Santorini!